Wednesday, March 7, 2012

3/07/12

Lectio: : Jer 17.5-10

Meditatio: “I, the Lord, alone probe the mind and test the heart, to reward everyone according to his ways, according to the merit of his deeds.” Jer 17.10

Oratio: ""O God, You are the source of true wisdom and You want us to be true to You.

I remember Jeremiah reminded the people that You can also probe the mind and the heart.
Grant that I may always realize You are All-Knowing and seek to honor Your ways and live by them.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio : Reflect on "probe”; to inspect; to investigate; God’s knowledge of even my inmost thoughts;
in prayer thank God for the way of life He has wanted for us and the grace to live in accordance with it.

Tomorrow's readings: Gn 37.3-4, 12-13a, 17b-28

No comments:

Post a Comment