Friday, March 23, 2012

3.23.12

Lectio: Jer 11.18-20

Meditatio: “Yet I, like a trusting lamb led to slaughter, did not realize that they were hatching plots against me.” Jer 11.19a

Oratio: "O God, You watch over us but that does not mean bad things do not happen to good people.

I remember Your prophet, Jeremiah, lamented that the leaders of Your chosen people plotted against him and they succeeded.

Grant that I may realize Your loving care means You will never abandon me no matter how dark the night and that one day You will bring me to the place of Light and Joy with where You are.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect: "trusting”; reliance on others; expecting good from another; In prayer thank God for His loving care and ask for the grace to always place my trust in Him for He will never disappoint in the end.

Tomorrow's reading: Jer 31.31-34

No comments:

Post a Comment