Tuesday, March 20, 2012

3.20.12

Lectio: Is 49.8-15

Meditatio: “Can a mother forget her infant, be without tenderness for the child of her womb? Even should she forget, I will never forget you.” Is 49.15
Oratio: "O God, we are like specks in the universe, yet You know and love us!
I remember through Your prophet Isaiah proclaimed that even if our mothers should forget us, You will never forget us.

Grant that I may rejoice and be ever grateful for such a kind and loving God as You.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect: "forget”; gone from mind; abandoned; gone from love. In prayer thank God for loving me like my mother loved me and resolve to return that kindness with love and respect.

Tomorrow's reading: Ex 32.7-14

No comments:

Post a Comment