Thursday, March 29, 2012

3.29.12

Lectio: Jer 20.10-13

Meditatio: “Sing to the Lord, praise the Lord. For he has rescued the life of the poor from the power of the wicked.” Jer 20.13

Oratio: "O God, who are we that You are mindful of us - even the poor and the lowly.
I remember Your prophet, Jeremiah, declared that we should sing praise to You for You rescued the poor from the powerful.

Grant that I may always rejoice in Your concern for all and especially for me.
Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect: "rescue”; to save; to help another in distress with a positive outcome; in prayer thank God for being my refuge and my strong support no matter what befalls me and for the grace to always trust in Him.

Tomorrow's reading: Ez 37.21-28

No comments:

Post a Comment