Monday, March 12, 2012

3:12:12

Lectio: Dn 3.25, 34-43

Meditatio: "But with contrite heart an d humble spirit let us be received.” Dn 3.39
Oratio: "O God, You are our only true refuge and strength.

I remember Azariah prayed in the fiery furnace that Your people were abandoned by You because of their sins - yet he prayed with confidence that you would receive him and You did and You rescued him.

Grant that I may have the same faith as Azariah and the same contrition.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on ‘contrite heart”; true sorrow for the offense given; God is deserving of all my love and I fail to give it when I sin; In prayer ask for the grace to always realize that I am Your humble servant and that my sins give You great offense. Help me to love You always and then do with me as You wish.

Tomorrow’s reading: Dt 4.1,5-9

No comments:

Post a Comment