Friday, February 22, 2013

2 /22 13

Lectio: :Mt 5.43-48

Meditatio: "So be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." Mt 5.48

Oratio: "O God, You want us to attain to the greatness in which You created us.

I remember Your Son urged us to be perfect as You are perfect! But how can we?

Grant that I may be always live as Your child aand love You with my whole heart and strength and my neighbor as myself - for that is perfect love and that is how we imitate Your perfection for You are Love.

I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the

Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: reflect on "perfect"; without blemish, inside and outside are integral; love is our calling since we are made in the image of God who is Love. In prayer seek to be perfect by accepting God‘s grace to love as He wants us to love and our Heavenly Father will be pleased with us as His children.

Tomorrow's reading: Lk 9.28b-36

No comments:

Post a Comment