Friday, February 15, 2013

2/15/13

Lectio: ::Lk 5.27-32

Meditatio: "and leaving everything, he [Levi] got us an followed him." Lk 5.28

Oratio: "O God, You want us totally!

I remember when Jesus called Levi, the tax collector, Levi left everything and followed Jesus.



Grant that no matter what my vocation may be, whether, to the single life, to married life, or to the religious life, that I may give my total commitment to Jesus and spread the Good News with a life lived in accordance with His calling.

I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the

Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: reflect on "followed him"; physically; spiritually; in prayer ask for the grace to follow Jesus all my days by living in accordance with the Great Law of Love regardless of my personal vocation and God will be pleased and the Good News will be spread.

Tomorrow's reading Lk 4.1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment