Sunday, February 17, 2013

2/17/13

Lectio: :Mt 25.31-46

Meditatio: "He [Jesus] will answer them, ‘Amen, I say to you., what you did not do for one of these least ones, you did not do for me’." Mt 25.45

Oratio: "O God, You made it so easy for us to know whether we are loving and serving You!

I remember Your Son declared that whatever we do for the least ones we do for Him and it follows, we did it for You.

Grant that I may ever keep in mind the parable of the nations and for the grace to do for the ‘least ones,’ knowing that in doing so I am doing for You.

I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the
Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: reflect on "least ones"; the have nots; the poor, the sick, the imprisoned; in prayer seek the grace to respond to the needs of the least ones so that I may love God by showing love and active concern for them.

Tomorrow's reading: Mt 6.7-15

No comments:

Post a Comment