Wednesday, February 13, 2013



2/13/13

Lectio: ::Lk 9.22-25

Meditatio: "What profit is there to gain the whole world yet lose or forfeit himself?" Lk 8.25

Oratio: "O God, You offer us the greatest gift - eternal life in Your kingdom.

I remember Your Son warned us that if our goal is this life and its things, we will miss out on eternal life.



Grant that I may not be trapped by the lure of things of this life and set them aside in favor of the things You want for me.

I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the

Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: reflect on "forfeit"; to give up; taken away; in prayer seek the grace to daily do God’s will for that will assure that the lures of this life will not cause me to forfeit my eternal life.

Tomorrow's reading :Mt 9.14-15

Happy Lent!

No comments:

Post a Comment