Sunday, May 9, 2010

5/09/10

Lectio - Jn 15.26-16.4a

Meditatio: “And you also testify because you have been with me from the beginning.”
Jn 15.27

Oratio: "O God, You so much want the Good News to be made known.

I remember so that people would know the Good News You sent the Advocate, Your Holy Spirit, to testify to Jesus’ authenticity as well as His disciples because they were with Him from the beginning.

Grant that I may witness to Jesus and His Good News by how I live it each day.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Today and everyday, I will strive to be a person of love for others..

Tomorrow’s selection is from Jn 16.5-11

No comments:

Post a Comment