Monday, May 10, 2010

5/10/10

Lectio - Jn 16.5-11

Meditatio: “But I tell you the truth, it is better that I go. For if I do not go, the Advocate will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you.” Jn 16.7

Oratio: "O God, how much you must love us!

I remember You did not want us to be without Your presence so You had Your Son send us the Holy Spirit to be with us until the end of time.

Grant that I may be mindful of Your Spirit and rejoice the Spirit’s presence and love.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Today I will discern the multi-faceted ways in which the Holy Spirit is in my life.

Tomorrow’s selection is from Jn 16.12-15 and the next day’s is Lk 24.46-53.

P.S. I will be attending the Archdiocese’s Convocation of Priests for the next two days. Pray for me and for all priests.

No comments:

Post a Comment