Friday, May 14, 2010

5/14/10

Lectio - Jn 16.23b-28

Meditatio: “For the Father himself loves you, because you have loved me and have come to believe I came from God.” Jn 16.27

Oratio: "O God, how easy You have made it for us to be loved by You despite our insignificance and unworthiness.

I remember Jesus said that because we love Him, who is so easy to love, that was enough for You to love us - How wonderful for us! - How gracious of You!

Grant that I may work each day at staying in love with Your Son.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Today I will reflect and rejoice that the Father loves me.

Tomorrow’s selection is from Jn 21.20-25

No comments:

Post a Comment