Monday, June 7, 2010

6/07/10

Lectio - Mt 5.13-16

Meditatio: “Just so, your light must shine before others that they may see your good deeds and glorify your heavenly Father.” Mt 5.16

Oratio: "O God, You give us our faith to lead others to faith in You.

I remember Your Son proclaimed that we must do good deeds to be seen - not to draw attention to us - but to draw attention to You - the source of all good.

Grant that I may be a source of good flavor and good light so that those whose lives I influence will come to know and love You.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Today, I will strive to do all things well in Jesus’ name.

Tomorrow’s selection is from Mt 5.17-19

No comments:

Post a Comment