Monday, June 14, 2010

6/14/10

Lectio - Mt 5.43-48

Meditatio: “But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you.”
Mt 5.44

Oratio: "O God, You desire harmony among all and love is the answer.

I remember Jesus taught that we must love and pray our enemies and not just love our friends and co-workers.

Grant that my love may be a source of sun and rain for all with whom I come in contact for that is how I best fulfill Your will.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Today, I will look for an opportunity to do something kind for someone outside my circle of family and friends.

Tomorrow’s selection is from Mt 6.1-6, 16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment