Monday, June 28, 2010

6/28/10

Lectio -Mt 16.13-19

Meditatio: “Simon Peter said in reply, ‘You are the Christ, the son of the living God.”
Mt 16.16

Oratio: "O God, You made sure we would know Your Son.

I remember Peter proclaimed that Jesus was the Son of the living God and Jesus declared it was You who revealed this to Peter.

Grant that I may rejoice in the knowledge that the One You sent to save us was Your only begotten Son - how much you love us!.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Today, I will reflect on the question, “Who do I say Jesus is?’ and what that means as to how I should live.

Tomorrow’s selection is from Mt 8.28-34

No comments:

Post a Comment