Tuesday, June 29, 2010

6/29/10

Lectio -Mt 8. 28-34

Meditatio: “They ( 2 demoniacs) cried out, ‘What have you to do with us, Son of God? Have you come to torment us before the appointed time’?” Mt 8.29

Oratio: "O God, even the demons recognize who You are.

I remember 2 savage demoniac in the territory of the Gadarenes cried out and called Jesus the Son of God - how sad that demons rec0gnize You but good people often fail to do so.

Grant that I may do my part to make You known so that people will beg that Your Son stay with them.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Today, I will examine how I make Jesus known to others and what else I should be doing to make him known better.

Tomorrow’s selection is from Mt 9.1-8

No comments:

Post a Comment