Tuesday, June 1, 2010

6/01/10

Lectio - Mk 12.18-27

Meditatio: “When they rise from the dead, they neither marry or are given in marriage, but they are like angels in heaven.” Mk 12.25

Oratio: "O God, what a wonderful life you have in mind for us for all eternity!

I remember Jesus revealed that when we are raised from the dead, we will live like angels in heaven. Wow! Pure and perfect beings for all eternity.

Grant that I may always rejoice in Your benevolence for granting us such a great destiny.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Today I will reflect on the resurrection and its implications for how I should live in this life.

Tomorrow’s selection is from Mt 5.1-12a

No comments:

Post a Comment