Friday, June 25, 2010

6/25/10

Lectio - Mt 8.5-17

Meditatio: “And Jesus said to the centurion, ‘You may go, as you have believed, let is be done for you.’ And at that very hour [his] servant was healed.” Mt 8.13

Oratio: "O God, You want us to have faith and believe in You.

I remember Jesus worked many miracles so that the people of His time would accept His word about You and Your kingdom.

Grant that I may have the faith of the centurion and trust that what I ask of You will be done for me.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Today, I will examine the bases for my faith in God and discern ways to strengthen it.

Tomorrow’s selection is from Lk 9.51-62

No comments:

Post a Comment