Friday, September 10, 2010

9/10/10

Lectio - Lk 6.43-49

Meditatio: “I will show you what someone is who comes to me, listens to my words, and acts on them. ” Lk 6.47

Oratio: "O God, You graciously revealed the keys to your kingdom to us.

I remember Jesus said we must come to Him, listen to Him and act on His words. If we do, we will build our life of faith on a solid foundation.

Grant that I may gratefully accept the keys to the kingdom and use them.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on my faith. Is it Christ-centered and based on the dynamics of coming, listening and acting on the Jesus’ words? If not, take steps to rectify any defects in my faith’s foundation so that at the end of this life, I may achieve what God wants for me, eternal life with Him.

Tomorrow’s reading - Lk 15.1-32

No comments:

Post a Comment