Tuesday, September 28, 2010

9/28/10

Jn 1.47-51

Meditatio: “And he (Jesus) said to him (Nathaniel), ‘ Amen, Amen, I say to you, you will see the sky opened and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man.” Jn 1.51

Oratio: "O God, how wonderful a destiny You have in mind for us.

I remember Jesus revealed that we will see angels giving praise and worship to Him - how awesome for us to be in the place of the angels.!

Grant that I may imitate Nathaniel and be a person in whom no duplicity is found so that I may come to the place of destiny promised to him.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Today, I will reflect on the role of angels and allow them to energize and motivate me in giving the Lord praise and worship so that I may begin now to prepare for my final destiny.

Tomorrow’s reading - Lk 10.1-12

No comments:

Post a Comment