Sunday, September 19, 2010

9/19/10

Lk 8.16-18

Meditatio: “For there is nothing hidden that will not come to light, and nothing secret that will not be known and come to light.” Lk 8.17

Oratio: "O God, You want us to be forthright and without guile.

I remember Jesus told a parable about the Lamp and in one of the punch lines He made it clear that is what we must be for He said that everything that is hidden or that is a secret will be made known.

Grant that I may be honest and open in my dealings and relationships.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect - Am I the same inside as I project on the outside? Resolve to be authentic and reflect God’s standards in my life.

Tomorrow’s reading - Mt 9.9-13

No comments:

Post a Comment