Saturday, April 2, 2011

4/02/11

Lectio: Jn 9.1, 6-9, 13-17, 34-38

Meditatio: “so then the Pharisees asked him how he was able to see. He said to them, ‘He put clay on my eyes, and I was washed, and now I can see’.” Jn 9.15
Oratio: "O God, how obstinate and blind we can be!
I remember when Jesus restored the sight of a blind man, the Pharisees refused to believe it even though the blind man’s parents and the blind man testified that Jesus did.

Grant that I may always be open to the many ways You reveal Yourself and Your power and rejoice that You have drawn near and remain near.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on the recent past. Where was God’s power at work? Thank God for being here for us.
Tomorrow’s reading - Jn 4.43-54

No comments:

Post a Comment