Thursday, April 28, 2011

4.28.11

Lectio: Jn 21.1-14

Meditatio: “Jesus said to them, ‘Come, have breakfast.’ And none of the disciples dared to ask him, ‘Who are you?’ because they realized it was the Lord.” Jn 21.12

Oratio "O God, You manifest Yourself in many ways for our good.
I remember Your Son manifested Himself to the seven disciples who went out all night fishing and caught nothing, until, He, who seemed to be a beachcomber, told them to cast their net on the starboard side; and when they arrived at the shore, they found Him making breakfast for them - how awesome, how humble!
Grant that I may be always alert to the many ways in which You manifest Yourself for my good and rejoice in the fact that You are here. .
I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on yesterday. When and in what or in whom, God was present and manifested Himself to me; and then thank God for being so good to me.

Tomorrow’s reading: Mk 16.9-15

No comments:

Post a Comment