Thursday, April 14, 2011

4.14.11

Lectio: Jn 10.31-42

"If I do not perform my father’s works, do not believe in me.” Jn 10.37

Meditatio: "O God, You are so far above us and You are not visible to us - yet You made it easy for us to believe in You.

I remember Your Son proclaimed that the miracles He performed were Your works and many believed in Him because they knew it was divine power at work.
Grant that I may be open to the multi-faceted ways in which You continue to be present in the world and rejoice that You have drawn near.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on where God is clearly at work in the world today. Thank God for the grace of being open to his presence and reflect that gratitude by doing what His Son commanded - Love one another as He loved us.

Tomorrow’s reading: Jn 11.45-56

No comments:

Post a Comment