Wednesday, April 27, 2011

4.27.11

Lectio: Lk 24.35-48

“Look at my hands and my feet, that it is myself. Touch me and see, because a ghost does not have flesh and bones as you can see I have." Lk 24.39

Meditatio: "O God, You know how hard it is for is to believe and You take this into account.

Oratio: “I remember when Jesus appeared to his disciples that first Easter night, they thought He was a ghost, but by His words and actions He showed that He was there in the flesh- He ate fish in their presence. Grant that I may be always grateful to these disciples who proclaimed the good news of His resurrection and this wonderful mystery of faith.
I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on my forefathers in faith - my parents, my teachers, the early disciples, and in prayer thank God for them.

Tomorrow’s reading: Jn 21.1-14

No comments:

Post a Comment