Friday, November 2, 2012

11.02.12

Lectio: Phil 1.18b-26

Meditatio: "For me life is Christ, and death is gain." Phil 1.21

Oratio: "O God, You wonderfully created us and You more wonderfully redeemed us.

I remember Paul declared that life is Christ for him and death means eternal life with Christ - what a gift You have given us!

Grant that I may emulate Paul and see life is Christ and strive to live my life for Christ.
   

I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

 
Operatio: reflect on "death...gain"; eternal life for this temporal life; life with Christ forever in His presence; a life of eternal happiness, joy and love. In prayer thank God for loving us so and strive to live a life of love of others in Jesus’ name so that I may rejoice in the Lord always.

Tomorrow's reading: Dt 6.2-6

No comments:

Post a Comment