Thursday, November 22, 2012



11.22.12

Lectio: Rv 10.8-11
Meditatio: "Then someone said to me, ‘You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, tongues and kings’." Rev 10.11

Oratio: "O God, who will make You known but Your children.

I remember Paul charged the Hebrews to prophesy to all about You.
Grant that I may remember my baptismal call to prophesy and do so especially by the life I live.
I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: reflect on "prophesy"; to speak to others about God and the things they need to know about God for their salvation; in prayer thank God for the many prophetic voices who have gone before me and to whom I owe my faith and for the grace to willingly speak to others about You for their good.

Tomorrow's reading: Rv 11.4-12

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment