Wednesday, November 28, 2012

11.28.12

Lectio: Rv 18.1-2,21-23; 19.1-3,9a                           
Meditatio: "Then the angel said to me,’Write this: Blessed are those who have been called to the wedding feast of the Lamb’." Rv 19.9a

Oratio: "O God, You have prepared an everlasting place for us - all You ask is that we accept Your invite.

I remember Your evangelist, John, declared blessed are those who are called to the ‘wedding feast of the Lamb of God’ - Your Son’s.

Grant that I may accept the invite You gave me at my Baptism by living a life in accordance with Your will.
I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: reflect on "wedding feast of the Lamb"; symbolic of heaven; an everlasting place of peace, joy, love and happiness; in prayer seek the grace to do the will of the Father in all things as that is how I am to show my acceptance of His invitation - and what a wonderful and unimaginable happening.

Tomorrow's reading: Rom 10.9-18

No comments:

Post a Comment