Wednesday, November 14, 2012

11.14.12

Lectio: Phlm 7-20
Meditatio: "But I did not want to do anything without your consent, so that the good you do might not be forced but be voluntary." Phlm 14

Oratio: "O God, it is our will You want.

I remember Paul emphasized that the good You do will be a voluntary act. Grant that I may choose the good and give You the honor and praise You deserve.
I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: reflect on "voluntary"; freely, without concern, in prayer thank God for giving us free will and seek the grace and freely choose the good so as to honor The Lord as I should
.

Tomorrow's reading: 2 Jn 4-9

No comments:

Post a Comment