Monday, September 21, 2015

9.21.15



Lectio  Lk 8.19-21

Meditatio: "He said to them, ‘My mother and my brothers are those who hear the word of God and act on it’.” Lk 8.21
                                      
Oratio: O God, how wonderful of Your Son to include among members of His family all who hear Your word and act on it. Pray that I may be always open to Your word and always put it into practice so that I may be a good member of Jesus’ family,

I ask this and all things in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with.  You.
and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.
 
Contemplatio: spend some time in silence & meditate on the selected passage and hear what  God is  saying to you.

Operatio: reflect: “My mother...brother... hear ...word....act”;  Jesus invites all to be members of His family and we can not have any greater relationship with Him. Seek the grace to listen to His words and act on them for that is the way to family joy with Him.

Tomorrow's reading: Lk 9.1-6
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment