Saturday, May 9, 2015

5.09.15


Lctio: Jn 15.9-17

Meditatio: "I have called you friends." Jn 15.15b

Oratio: O God, what a wonderful relationship You gave us.

I remember Jesus called us “friends”. As a friend we are called to be there for Him in good times and in bad and He will also be there for us for friendship is recipricol. Pray that I may always be a good friend to Jesus.

I ask this and all things in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with You
and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: spend some time in silence and meditate on the selected passage and hear what God is saying to you.

Operatio:  reflect:"I...callled...friends"; what great news! We have been called to be friends of Jesus. Seek the grace to be a true and a good friend for therein lies my greatest worth.

Tomorrow's reading: Jn 15.26-16.4a

No comments:

Post a Comment