Sunday, May 10, 2015

5.10.15




Lectio: 15.26.16.4a
                 
Meditatio: "When the Advocate comes, whom I will send from the Father, The Spirit of truth, that proceeds from the Father, he will testify to me.” Jn 15.26

Oratio:  "O God, You revealed to us that You are Trinity.                           

I remember Jesus told His disciples towards the end of His public ministry that He would send the Advocate, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, to them; thereby revealing three persons in One - a perfect community of love.  Pray to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit and express my gratitude and my love for them and offer them to the best of my ability my  love and worship and praise.

Grant that I  may always strive to make justice and peace core virtues so as to live as I ought and as You desire.

I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father  and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.
   
Operatio: reflect on "Advocate....Spirit....proceeds....Father”; Jesus had the Father send the Spirit to us so that we would know the truth about Him and His mission.  Seek the grace to be always be guided by the Spirit for His way is always the right way and will lead us to home to  the Trinity in the kingdom.     

Tomorrow's reading: Jn 16.5-11  

No comments:

Post a Comment