Monday, May 2, 2011

5.02.11

Lectio: Jn 14.6-14

Meditatio: “Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on my own. The Father who dwells in me is doing his works.” Jn 14.10

Oratio "O God, You and the Son and the Holy Spirit are one God. How? A true mystery for which You did leave us completely in the dark.
I remember Your Son revealed that You dwell within Him and when we see Him we see You - Mysterious, Yes! Awesome, ah, yes!
Grant that I whenever I see the Eucharist, I may exclaim “My Lord and My God!” for all three of You are present and I am greatly privileged.
I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on the Trinity and the indivisibility of God - Thank God for giving us a glimpse of the Trinity in the person of Jesus who is truly present in the Eucharist and who in His person present the entire God-head.
Tomorrow’s reading: Jn 3.16-21

No comments:

Post a Comment