Saturday, May 21, 2011

5.21.11

Lectio: Jn 14.1-12

"Jesus said to him [Thomas], ‘I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me’.” Jn 14.6

"O God, You have provided a clear and simple way to You - Jesus.

I remember Your Son told Thomas that no one comes to You except through Him.
Grant that I may always accept Your Son as the way, the truth and the life for without the way, there is not going, without the truth, there is no knowing and without the life, there is no living.

I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Operatio: Reflect on Jesus as the Way - the way of Catholicism; the truth - the words He proclaimed; the life - His own that He gives us in the Eucharist. Rejoice and give thanks to Jesus for His great love for us and give praise to our Heavenly Father for being so solicitous for us.

Tomorrow’s reading: Jn 14.21-26

No comments:

Post a Comment