Monday, May 16, 2011

5.16.11

Lectio; Jn 10.22-30

"The Father and I are one.” Jn 10.30

"O God, You are so mysterious in Your nature.

I remember Jesus declared that You and He are one - and we learn elsewhere of the Holy Spirit - three in One - How?

Grant that although I do not understand the how of the Triune God that I may always give the Trinity praise, honor and glory and gratitude for being here for all of us.

I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Operatio: Reflect on the unity of the three persons in the Trinity - Realize that every time I receive Jesus in the Eucharist I receive the Father and the Holy Spirit for the nature of God is indivisible. How I do not know but I do know I am wonderfully blest by the presence of the Trinity in the Eucharist.

Tomorrow’s reading: Jn 12.44-50

No comments:

Post a Comment