Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5.18.11

Lectio: Jn 13.16-20

"Amen, amen, I say to you, whoever receives the one I send, receives me, and whoever receives me receives the one who sent me.” Jn 13.20

"O God, how You want us to be close to You!

I remember Jesus declared that those who receive the one He sends on a mission, receives You.

Grant that I may always appreciate the indivisibility of Jesus and my concomitant dwelling in the Trinity through and in Jesus.

I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Operatio: Reflect on the indwelling of Jesus in me - what a mystery! What love! How true and joyful the old Gospel hymn - “And He walks with me and He talks with me...” May I always be eternally grateful to Jesus for so dignifying me.

Tomorrow’s reading: Jn 14.1-6

No comments:

Post a Comment