Wednesday, May 4, 2011

5.04.11

Lectio: Jn 3.31-36

Meditatio: “Whoever believes in the Son, has eternal life, but whoever disobeys the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God remains upon him.” Jn 3.36

Oratio "O God, You give us so much for so little from us. I remember Jesus taught that anyone who believes in Him will have eternal life - what a gift for so little on our part!
Grant that I may always put my trust in Your Son and His mercy will be mine. I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on faith in Jesus - How did I come to it? How do I live it? How do I deal with the wrath of God which is a consequence of not obeying His Son? Rejoice in the after glow of Divine Mercy Sunday.

Tomorrow’s reading: Jn 6.1-15

No comments:

Post a Comment