Friday, May 6, 2011

5.06.11

Lectio: Jn 6.16-21

Meditatio: “When they had rowed about three or four miles, they saw Jesus walking on the sea and coming near the boat, and they began to be afraid.” Jn 6.19

Oratio: "O God, You manifest Your divinity in many ways. I remember Jesus showed His divinity by walking on water - how awesome! Grant that I may be always alert to the many ways You make Yourself known and rejoice in each encounter.
I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on God’s manifestations - in the Love I see in my children; in my friends; but do I see Him in the poor and the outcasts? He is there, too, but it is so much harder to see Him. Resolve to be more alert to His presence in them and rejoice in each encounter.

Tomorrow’s reading: Lk 24.13-35

No comments:

Post a Comment