Monday, May 30, 2011

5.30.11

Lectio: Lk 1.39-56

"Blessed are you who believed that what was spoken to you by the Lord would be fulfilled.” Lk 1.45

"O God, Your word is true and the source of our joy.

I remember Elizabeth declared to Mary that she was blessed because she believed in Your word - and we know she is honored as being blest among all women.
Grant that I may be always believe in Your words as proclaimed by Your Son so I, too, may be blest by resurrected life - my ultimate joy and source of blessedness.

I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Operatio: Reflect on Jesus’ words - They are the source of life - present and eternal; They are the source of joy and meaning to life. Resolve to not only meditate on His words but to put them into practice for belief means to act on what one believes.
Tomorrow’s reading: Mt 5.13-19

No comments:

Post a Comment