Friday, May 20, 2011

5.20.11

Lectio: Jn 14.7-14

"Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else, believe because of the works themselves.” Jn 14.11

"O God, Your Son gave us a wonderful insight into You.

I remember He declared that whoever saw Him saw You - How? Mutual indwelling but He did not explain mutual indwelling but He showed His credibility in the miracles He performed.

Grant that whenever I receive the Eucharist, I may realize I am receiving the Trinity because of the mutual indwelling of the three persons and always rejoice in this privilege.
I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Operatio: Reflect on mutual indwelling - Unit but Trinity! Jesus is God. When we see Jesus, we see the Father and the Holy Spirit - Wow! There is no knowing how but only assurances of Jesus that it is true which is more than enough to believe.
Tomorrow’s reading: Jn 14.1-12

No comments:

Post a Comment