Sunday, May 15, 2011

5.15.11

Lectio; Jn 10.11-18

"I am the good shepherd. A good shepherd lays down his life for his sheep.” Jn 10.11
"O God, how you love us! But why since we so often offend you?
I remember Jesus declared He is the good shepherd and He would and He did lay down His life for us so that we might have eternal life - what love!
Grant that I may show my gratitude by listening to Jesus and following Him throughout my life.
I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Operatio: Reflect on the image of Jesus as the Good Shepherd and me as a sheep - Am I docile? Am I attentive to Him? How? Do I follow Him? Resolve to do so by striving to be love God, others and self with my whole heart, soul and strength.

Tomorrow’s reading: Jn 10.22-30

No comments:

Post a Comment