Thursday, May 19, 2011

5.19.11

Lectio: Jn 14.1-6

"Jesus said to him [Thomas], ‘I am the way, and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me’.”Jn 14.6

"O God, You want us to have a joyful life and to live forever.

I remember Jesus told us that He was preparing a place for us so that where He is, we would also be - and He told us the way to get to heaven - He, Himself is the way.

Grant that I may always believe in Jesus as the way, and the truth and the life and live that belief with confidence that Jesus will bring me to one of the places He has prepared for us.

I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Operatio: Reflect on Jesus as the way, the truth, the life. Realize that with out the way, there is no going, without the truth, there is no knowing; and without the life there is no living. Resolve to live the truths Jesus’ taught and the way and the life He promised will be mine.

Tomorrow’s reading: Jn 14.7-14

No comments:

Post a Comment